An extremely fast valve that offers flexibility in material selection
Shot valves are extremely fast-switching valves designed for the application of grease and oil from distance (contactless) in automated processes. They are capable of dispensing the smallest amounts of material at the speed of up to 200 cycles per second. This is possible thanks to the integrated 5/2 way solenoid valve (also used for control), together with short paths in the entire air supply system. The valves are available with both short and long nozzles, which enables them to cover various angles of application. Depending on the nozzle size, media with different viscosities can be processed easily.
- Shot application
- Nozzle size Ø 0.2 - 1.0 mm
- Input pressure max. 100 bar
- 24 V DC solenoid valve for maximum shot frequency
- 200 Hz SHV-01 / 30 Hz SHV-02
- Adjustable needle rise (raster regulation)