Gear metering pumps
For continuous metering of adhesives, sealants and lubricants
Gear metering pumps from DOPAG offer all the features that are required in industry today. They meter a wide range of materials, including adhesives, sealants and lubricants, continuously and with consistently high precision. They are also designed in such a way that they are extremely robust, have a high level of efficiency and are practically pulsation-free.
Gear metering pumps are extremely versatile. Each version is available with different pump clearances, making them suitable for metering low to high-viscosity as well as pasty media. DOPAG gear metering pumps are suitable for use in general engineering as well as in other industries, such as aviation or wind energy.
- Versatile use thanks to different pump sizes, clearance classes and seal systems.
- High-quality, hardened steel ensures operation even under difficult conditions.
- Special coating for protection against excessive wear and to ensure a longer service life
- Meter optionally available with gear flow meter
- Special versions available for special applications
The gear metering pump can be fitted with one of four different seal systems. The seal systems have a modular design and can be replaced.
- URF high-pressure seal: This seal type ensures opti- mum fill level with highly viscous media by keeping the input pressure of the pump as high as possible.
- VCR sealing sleeve: This seal system is always used when the materials have a high proportion of fillers and when high chemical resistance is required.
- RSS 3-fold shaft seal: This seal type is used to good effect in a large number of applications. It can be used to cover a wide range of requirements.
- MSE mechanical seal: This seal is particularly suitable for highly filled materials, as it is extremely low-wear.
|max. input pressure [bar]||150||6||20||15|
|Temperature range [°C]||by 120||by 120||-20 to +120|
|Oil and grease resistance||++||++||++||++|
Pump sizes & parameters
The pump size and speed determine the conveying capacity. The pump size is indicated in ml per revolution.
|Flow volume [ml/U]||0,1 / 0,3 / 0,6 / 1,2 / 1,8 / 2,4 / 3 / 4,8||6||10|
|max. pressure [bar]||200||150||100|